Sunday, June 26, 2011

Oh so much!!! I love the SaS life :)

Sooo, since I only have a few hours before I will be able to get off in Spain (!!!!!!!), I wanted to update y'all on what has gone on!  Oh lots of reading, class, and meetings... but I have also been able to have a bit of fun too! I got to meet my Extended Family :) I am now Aunt Jenni to 5 brilliant students who I can't wait to get to know more!! We (Amy and our AMAZING student workers, Anna & Kandis) put together and presented our first Leadership program on "True Colors" with skittles (yum)! I have been able to sit in a few "Brush up on Spanish" classes... woooo! He talks so fast! ...I will definintly need to take a real class when I get back! We sailed throught the Strait of Gilbraltar =D it was pretty neat to see land agian! Our cultural pre-port presentations have been fabulous and I just love getting to know the faculty in general!
Ouu, today I did my presentation on Higher Education in Spain and I feel that it went pretty well!! =D it's quite different from the US... they don't really even have student affairs there :/ it's all mostly done by the professors! Anyhow, like I said, I will be in SPAIN in a few hours so I'm gonna go to bed :) Hope all is well!!
Sea ya latter,
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment