Sunday, March 6, 2011

It’s official! I will be attending the 2011 Student Affairs at Sea Summer Program!

Ok everyone! So as some of you have heard, I have been very interested in participating in a study abroad program for a while. However, my eagerness to be involved during my undergraduate years had prevented me from doing so… I’m not saying that I in any way regret it or that I am not involved in things now. However, I do now have the opportunity to take the summer “off” and explore the world! 
It has already been an experience learning about all the opportunities I will have on the ship.  I have had my trusty 2nd year, Holly Tawil, provide me with greatly appreciated insight and advice :)
I have now applied and been officially accepted to my Semester at SeaI have even researved my spot on the ship! I will now be prepareing for upcoming information about possible possitions on board and am awaiting my packet with further instructions about my adventures! 
I know that this will be a very expensive ($13,000+) trip but I have longed for an eye opening experince like this for a while.  I refuse to let this chance to explore the world and develop myself personaly and professionaly with a new group of classmates, colleagues, and friends pass me by!!!
*Side Note* Thanks to my AMAZING sister, Emojean, for supporting me by offering to pay for my flights for my adventure :D It means a lot to me that you want to and I am so proud of you that you are able to!!!! :)
Please feel free to join me on my adventure by following me on this blog :) I will be sure to keep you all “On Board” with my travles! ;D
SEA you latter!! ;)

˜♥˜Jenni Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment