Friday, March 25, 2011

$$$ I'm getting closer $$$

I have another wonderful update! So today I humbly accepted a scholarship from SACUCCA for their Graduate Achievement Award! I got to spend the day at their Drive-In Conference on Sustaining Diversity in the Workplace! I learned lots of great material that I will be able to apply towards working with students in my future profession! Here are some pictures!
This is Norma Gaier, our Associate Director, introducing me :)

And here is my award!!!

Also I have had some wonderful financial support recently from my family so I would like to give a shout out to: My Grandma Terri & Grandpa Charles! My Grandpa Raymond! My sister Emmy-fer! and my Aunt Cyndy, Uncle J, and cousin Phoenix!!!   Thank you SOOOooooo much for your support!!! I can't tell you how honored I am for everything you all do for me!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great news!! Congrats, Jenni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things. Amazing, you fit the attire very well.

    ReplyDelete